Monday, September 7, 2009

vintage finds

A few weeks ago I was spending a leisurely Saturday morning visiting estate sales in search of office furniture and wall décor for our businesses new location. I happened to stumble upon some cute vintage items for our babes.

The first is a Fisher Price magnetic letter tray. I remember playing with one of these when I was little, so I love the idea of our kids doing the same.


I also stumbled upon some brightly colored cafeteria trays. My sister told me a few months ago that she thought it would be cute to serve lunch to our kiddos on trays like these. So when I saw these for 50 cents each, I got ten! I will be able to use them when my nieces and nephews come over too.





We have now been on the waiting list for 32 weeks. There is only one family waiting for siblings in front of us on the unofficial list. The clock is tickin’. We could get our referral anytime…..or it could still be months. There is no way of knowing. I am excited for the families who have recently received referrals and can’t wait to find out about our children.


7 comments:

Cassandra Britt said...

Hope your phone rings very soon!!!

Heidi said...

Yeah, you posted! Cute stuff!

You are number four on the list...the call is coming very soon!!!

Eryn said...

found your blog off the gladney FBI...here's hoping you've gotten "the call" already!

Rebecca said...

thinking of you!!!

Heidi said...

How are you guys holding up? Here's to hoping that November is good to both of us!

Amy said...

Katie! Hey! I have never seen this blog before I don't think... I just clicked on you off of the FBI list. :) You all live so close to us and we have never met! Hopefully you all can come to The Queen sometime with us... our next meeting is November 21st!

The Mathews Family said...

Thinking and praying for y'all!