Monday, March 17, 2008

it's in the mail...

Michael and I began dating seven years ago today. Today, on our "dating" anniversary, we sent the first part of our application to Gladney! It has been over a year since we decided to adopt from Ethiopia. When we made the decision, I never thought it would be a year before we submitted any paperwork. We are both very excited to be moving forward. We are also happy with our decision to use Gladney. I have heard so many positive things about them. We had our phone orientation last week with Judy from Gladney and she was so sweet and helpful.

I had Michael take of picture of me holding the envelope. We took it outside by the mailbox, simply because it made a good background. I actually took it to the post office and didn't leave it in our mailbox at home.

I made Michael pose for a pic too! He thought it was just about the most ridiculous thing, if you can't tell by the picture.

3 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Sorry, I had a typo. I am very excited for you both. I added you to my blog. I have some items for your garage sale too.

Katie Morris said...

Thanks Amanda!