Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sweaters and Extravaganzas!

It is sweater weather!!! This makes me sooo happy. Michael and I have been anxiously awaiting the cold weather and it is finally here. I haven’t turned on the heater yet. I like to put it off as long as possible. Secretly, I love it being a little cold in my house, so I can put my flannel pants and hoodie on and pull the covers up to my chin!

I have been helping my sister prepare for Indie Emporium, which is a “craft extravaganza” in Amy’s words. It is in Tulsa this Friday and Saturday. We will be selling things for Project 8256 to raise money for our adoption, as wall as AHOPE. Amy will also be selling lots of fantastic things from amelia mae. She does a really incredible job. If you can’t make it, you should check out her shop if you are looking for banners or tags. She will be adding more items to her Etsy store in the next few weeks. She has been waiting until after this weekend to restock things, so we can take a lot of great things to Tulsa. We hope to see you there!

No comments: